Are you looking to establish a new brand or revitalize an existing one? Then make sure you check out these articles for tips and resources for developing your brand strategy.
- You’ve been strategizing for months. You have a crystal clear vision and your CEO just gave you the green light. Time to call your design team or creative agency and get started on a new logo, right? Wrong. Read “Six things to remember when launching a new brand.”
- To help determine your brand architecture strategy, take a peek at our brand architecture infographic or gain some insight by reading, “What is your brand architecture strategy?”
- Let’s be honest, today’s consumers are all about their wants and their needs. At the end of the day, they’ll side with the brands that provide solutions to their problems. Learn how to improve your brand value by leveraging social media, optimized content and your site’s user experience.
- What does your brand message strategy say about your brand? Here are some quick steps to finding a relevant idea you can own.
- While a strong, consistent brand built up over time is STILL the best guarantee of future sales, how you get there has been turned upside down by Google. Find out why in “Relevance is the differentiator in digital brand strategy.”
- Learn how to create positioning statements and taglines designed to do the heavy lifting and be the heart of your brand strategy.
- Create design standards that inspire far into the future. Follow these three tips for building brand guidelines that last.
*This post has been updated and was originally published on September 17, 2013.