In your new position.
You’ll be responsible for the profitability of a specific group of accounts and work with executive-level clients across a variety of industries. As an account director, you must have a broad understanding of business and marketing strategies and strong interpersonal skills, as you will be leading cross-functional teams and interacting with clients. You also must be good at identifying business challenges, anticipating client needs and uncovering future trends and opportunities.
On your résumé.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing or related industry
- Possess deep expertise and experience in marketing and advertising
- Proficient in Mac, Microsoft Office, and Keynote
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and inspire team members on a variety of initiatives
- Adapt quickly and easily to clients’ changing requests/needs.
- Ability to clearly communicate, build presentation decks and effectively sell your work
Core Responsibilities include:
- Be an expert on your accounts – understand your clients, their competitors and the industry’s latest trends to ensure your work will meet business objectives
- Oversee client accounts and relationships within the agency
- Consult with executive-level clients across a variety of disciplines, including brand, advertising, marketing, media, and web development.
- Design and lead the implementation of strategic initiatives
- Have an understanding of different marketing and advertising platforms and tools
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to get buy-in and sell through ideas
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute strategies
- Ensure consistent and sustainable approaches that deliver quality work, client retention, and client growth
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive account growth
- Develop proposals and manage client budgets and billings
- Assist executive team with new business needs
- Navigate and manage client relationships and expectations
- Manage client contracts and vendor agreements
- Mentor and inspire teams
- Onboard new clients
At your core.
- You believe in doing work that makes a difference
- You have the curiosity and motivation to continuously learn new skills
- You drive for continuous improvement through feedback and personal initiative
- You have the ability and willingness to work with others to achieve a common goal
- You don’t take the easy way out or do things the way they’ve always been done
- You are willing to take risks, try new things and learn from past experiences
- You live by the Ervin & Smith core values: candor, happiness, innovation, and accountability
- You are hungry for a culture based on professional development
What we have to offer.
At Ervin & Smith, one thing is always true: We never settle. We push to find better solutions today than we did yesterday. We’re all about creating things that matter for our clients, our people, and our business. Want proof? We’ve been named to Inc.’s list of 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Owned Businesses and voted one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work by our employees.
You’ll receive competitive pay and all the essentials, including health/dental/vision insurance, retirement plan with matching, life/supplemental insurance, and a flexible working environment and time-off policies. You’ll also get training and ongoing development, extra dollars for you to invest in your wellness, fun in-office events and talented co-workers. Plus, you’ll work in a kickass space in the heart of Aksarben. It’s as good as it sounds. Seriously.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.