In your new position.
The Digital Media Buyer – Social has both the strategic and technical knowledge to create effective marketing plans, establish and maintain budgets, and track and optimize performance.
On your résumé.
- 3+ years in paid social media marketing (Facebook and Instagram required; LinkedIn and Twitter a plus)
- Passion for social media marketing with high interests in data and analysis
- Experience with pixel implementation and data-centric client reporting
- Ability to create compelling, on-brand ad copy
- Motivated to learn new technologies and keep up with industry trends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quality-focused environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and influencing skills
- Adapts quickly and easily to clients’ changing requests/needs
- Ability to think through complex issues and exercise sound business judgment to set campaign strategies
- Experience in Google Ads, AdWords, display and YouTube is a big plus!
Core responsibilities include:
- Develop, manage and optimize comprehensive paid social campaigns, audience building and ad creation among multiple accounts, brands and products
- Audit existing paid social ad campaigns and identify new opportunities to increase client conversions
- Manage social performance reporting process, communicating results with key stakeholders in the agency and clients
- Partner with a cross-functional team to execute cross-channel ad campaigns
- Prepare presentations and recommendations—and be comfortable sharing those ideas with clients and internal team members
- Proactively monitor and optimize campaigns to ensure they are reaching the stated performance metrics within the stated budget
- Build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with partners and internal team members
At your core.
- You believe in doing work that makes a difference
- You have the curiosity and motivation to continuously learn new skills
- You drive for continuous improvement through feedback and personal initiative
- You have the ability and willingness to work with others to achieve a common goal
- You don’t take the easy way out or do things the way they’ve always been done
- You are willing to take risks, try new things and learn from past experiences
- You live by the Ervin & Smith core values: candor, happiness, innovation, and accountability
- You are hungry for a culture based on professional development
What we have to offer.
At Ervin & Smith, one thing is always true: We never settle. We push to find better solutions today than we did yesterday. We’re all about creating things that matter for our clients, our people and our business. Want proof? We’ve been named to Inc.’s list of 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Owned Businesses and voted one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work by our employees.
You’ll receive competitive pay and all the essentials, including health/dental/vision insurance, retirement plan with matching, life/supplemental insurance, and a flexible working environment and time-off policies. You’ll also get training and ongoing development, as well as extra dollars for you to invest in your wellness and well-being.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com