In your new position.
The Digital Media Buyer is responsible for executing the client’s paid digital media plan (paid search, display, social, video and streaming audio). The Digital Media Buyer contributes to paid media strategies and optimization plans; builds strong relationships and establishes clear lines of communication with clients and internal team members. If you are a detail-oriented, analytical problem solver who loves to exceed stated media objectives, we’d love to talk with you!
On your résumé.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and communications with 2-3 years leading digital marketing initiatives
- Possess deep expertise and experience in paid search, display, social, video and streaming audio
- Proven success in meeting paid media objectives for clients
- Proficient in Excel, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook ads, and programmatic buying
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adapts quickly and easily to clients’ changing requests/needs
- Ability to clearly communicate, build presentation decks and effectively sell your work
Core responsibilities include:
- Execute client’s paid digital media plan (paid search, display, social, video and streaming audio)
- Contribute to paid media strategies and optimization plans
- Monitor campaigns to ensure they are reaching the stated media objectives within the stated budget
- Conduct data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of client programs
- Build strong relationships and establishes clear lines of communication with partners and internal team members
- Present your work in front of both internal and external audiences.
- Become a fully engaged member of the agency, displaying our core values of candor, happiness, innovation, and accountability.
- Help us make amazing work for our clients that gets results!
At your core.
- You believe in doing work that makes a difference
- You have the curiosity and motivation to continuously learn new skills
- You drive for continuous improvement through feedback and personal initiative
- You have the ability and willingness to work with others to achieve a common goal
- You don’t take the easy way out or do things the way they’ve always been done
- You are willing to take risks, try new things and learn from past experiences
- You live by the Ervin & Smith core values: candor, happiness, innovation, and accountability
- You are hungry for a culture based on professional development
What we have to offer.
At Ervin & Smith, one thing is always true: We never settle. We push to find better solutions today than we did yesterday. We’re all about creating things that matter for our clients, our people, and our business. Want proof? We’ve been named to Inc.’s list of 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Owned Businesses and voted one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work by our employees.
You’ll receive competitive pay and all the essentials, including health/dental/vision insurance, retirement plan with matching, life/supplemental insurance, and a flexible working environment and time-off policies. You’ll also get training and ongoing development, extra dollars for you to invest in your wellness, fun in-office events and talented co-workers. Plus, you’ll work in a kickass space in the heart of Aksarben. It’s as good as it sounds. Seriously.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com