As a Senior Project Lead, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management all project work from client kickoff to final delivery. We’re looking for someone with experience managing and executing across a variety of channels and that can effectively drive relationships between clients and our cross-functional agency teams on projects.
- 5+ years of experience in account management in an advertising agency or related field is required
- A strong knowledge and experience of marketing and advertising, with particular emphasis on branding, digital, social media and integrated campaigns
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Word and Excel (a working knowledge of Keynote is also a plus!)
- Experience managing and executing digital media and video projects
- Working knowledge of digital media buying platforms, metrics and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational and time management skills
- Ability to perform duties and tasks independently, while also understanding when to collaborate and seek guidance
- Adaptability to adjust to clients’ changing requests and needs
- Complex problem-solving skills
- A dedication to managing timelines and details
- Project Management: Leads the development of all project work from client kickoff to final delivery, including reviewing of work for brief, brand and client-alignment
- Agency Operations: Develops deep understanding of agency’s project management and accounting system
- Relationship Management: Develops and leads relationships with internal teams and clients
- Financials: Understands campaign/client budgets and manages accordingly
- Risk Mitigation: Assumes responsibility for awareness of changes in company/client policies and procedures
What we have to offer.
At Ervin & Smith, one thing is always true: We never settle. We push to find better solutions today than we did yesterday. We’re all about creating things that matter for our clients, our people and our business. Want proof? We’ve been named to Inc.’s list of 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Owned Businesses and voted one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work by our employees.
You’ll receive competitive pay and all the essentials, including health/dental/vision insurance, retirement plan with matching, life/supplemental insurance, and a flexible working environment and time-off policies. You’ll also get training and ongoing development, as well as extra dollars for you to invest in your wellness and well-being.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.